Erotic Naughty Spicy

Wednesday 4 December 2013

On the Second Day of Grateful...

"On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me two turtle doves..."

Sunshine on my face with a gentle breeze is what I'm grateful to experience.  I went for a walk yesterday enjoying the milder weather, the bright sunshine and breeze and I thought to myself how lucky I was to experience this moment.

With the hustle and bustle of the Holidays and the scrambling to get the perfect gifts for our kids, spouses, partners, family and friends, the quiet moment of feeling the sun on my face lifted my spirit more than any present could.  The reason is simple.  I let it happen.  I took the moment to enjoy how hot the sun felt on my face, despite the breeze having a tad bite to it.  The sky was blue and clear, the streets were quiet from traffic and the surrounding nature was serene.

Moments like this reminded me that no matter how busy and just plain crazy Life gets there are soft taps to our shoulders to remind us to enjoy what we have at that precise moment.  For me it was feeling the warm sun on my face.  So, I am grateful for the sunshine on my face. It was a little pick me up that not only warmed me, but also allowed me to reconnect with my inner self to face the rest of the day with a clearer head and open heart to possibilities.

Christmas had always been crazy for me, but only the past few years I've took several steps back and watched from the side lines.  I lost a lot of family during December and it took me a while to reconnect with myself during the Holiday season.  My perspective has changed from the overload of getting everything to be perfect for the Holidays, to enjoying the little moments like the sun on my face.  Life is fleeting, but it's also vast too with possibilities.

Just remind yourself once in a while to take a moment and feel that sunshine on your face and not take it for granted that you'll feel it again.  Be grateful for the quiet moment and enjoy it.  I certainly did.

Enjoy whatever moment that makes you smile. It's your moment.

Take care and cheers!
Jorja

No comments: