Erotic Naughty Spicy

Wednesday 9 October 2013

It's the most wonderful time of the year...it's release day!

Good morning, it's release day!  It has been a long time coming and I am so grateful for this amazing day to finally get here! I have to say thank you to everyone at Siren-bookstrand who helped make this dream happen! Hooray!

Without a doubt, I have to send hugs to everyone who decided to take a chance on me and read what I had to say. Thank you, I am so grateful for each and every person who took a peek and shared an experience with me.

When I started my blog, I wanted to explore the world with my thoughts, emotions and dreams. Everything was so new to me and to be honest I was terrified.  Even after so many months, I still get that occasional tingle of unease in my belly.  I wish it was gas...but it's not. Lol!


I'd like to think that I'm ready for this day.  I've been traveling toward it since I wrote my first blog and submitted my first manuscript.  There has been a lot of firsts for me lately!  I have to say when I decided to reinvent myself and change what wasn't working for me I had no idea the people I would meet and the discussions I would with them. The connection filled a spot that was missing in me.

I've opened my heart to possibilities that I didn't think I had a right to experience and share with myself and the world.  I know better now.  It's true that out of sorrow, pain and misguided paths that I have walked, the spark of determination held true for me.  I had to change how I saw myself and how I saw the world.  And the opportunity that brazenly stared me down gave me courage to take that first step.  Many steps, a few stumbles, maybe even a drunken sway or two to celebrate or calm my nervous has lead to this moment in time.

I really did it.  Something that started so far away is present.  It's staring me down like the last incredible opportunity.  I have no idea where it will lead me.  I'm sure there will be bumps on the road ahead, but that's the point of the journey. To get out there and live life, to follow a dream and cultivate it, to take scary chances and know in your heart it's the right thing to do, and most important of all is to love yourself more when you do make those mistakes.

So, no matter what happens now, I will take the next step forward.  I can only hope to share my journey with the world and see what happens. The good, the bad, the ugly and the wonderful are welcome, because isn't that what Life is all about, living.

Take care and Cheers! And thank you. :)

No comments: