Erotic Naughty Spicy

Monday 30 September 2013

Another Amazing Day

Today is a great day!  I have an interview at ManLove Authors about my new novel. I'm so excited. I'm also in awe and want to thank everyone who helped make my novel the best it can be. It was alot of work, but well worth it!

About six months ago my world crumbled and I was left jobless, broke and terrified.  But I knew I had to, as Tallahassee said in Zombieland, nut up or shut up.

So, I did what I had to do and nut up!  Damn right.  I'm glad I took that scary step and here I am.

The decisions for the passed several months that I made nearly overwhelmed me and I fought the urge to second guess myself.  Instead, I just followed my gut and my heart.


So, I would like to thank everyone who took a peek at my blog and traveled with me on my journey.  There is so much more ahead and I can't wait.  It's only the beginning.  And speaking of beginnings, I would like to share a link with you about a certain author (me) and an interview (mine). *Wink*  Have a great and wonderful day. Take care and cheers!

http://manloveauthors.com/an-interview-with-jorja-kish/.

No comments: