Erotic Naughty Spicy

Sunday 28 October 2012

Update and Query

Hi, everyone. I know its been awhile since my last blog, but my other job has been getting pretty damn busy.  I'm almost done the third installment of my Lucy Ward Adventures.  I hope everyone has been enjoying this little series, because I enjoy writing Lucy's escapades.  It's all in fun as I test my wings at first person writing.  So, if you want me to continue, please tell me and I'll get to it!
.
Also, I finished my first gay erotic romance novel and I'm in the process of editing my story.  I plan to self-publish as soon as I can.

In the mean time I have a few nearly complete story stories ready to go.  I haven't decided what to do with them yet, but I'll let everyone know when the time comes.

There are also several: Writing in Progress stories that I have been adding to their storyline when I can.  So, I am looking forward of finishing another novel.

Take care and Cheers!

No comments: