Erotic Naughty Spicy

Sunday 14 October 2012

The Caramel Onion

Okay, this one is a bit weird, but when the Muse calls then I must let her talk.  One of my favourite bands is Evanescence and I love Amy Lee's voice and style.  She once described herself with two words that I loved, "scary cupcake".  Now, how unique is that?  So, I thought to myself how would I describe myself in just two words other than Naughty Muse.  And the first two that popped into my head was...Caramel Onion.(I'm going with the food theme here.)



Yeah, crazy right?  Okay, so it sounds kind of icky and smelly, but in my defense I was thinking along  the lines of me being sweet and decadent, as well as many layered and unique.  I didn't think the onion as in smelly and makes a person's eyes water!  So, now I have a dilenma, because there is no way I'm going to describe myself as a caramel onion.

Hmm...I'm thinking Quirky Butterscotch, or maybe Curvalisious Honeydew.  Or how about Sweet Bailey, because I love putting Bailey's Irish Cream in my coffee or with some ice straight up.  And I don't know if anyone has noticed that I'm saddling up words with food or alcohol.  But I'm still not satisfied with my two word description.  In fact, I'm kind of bummed out the Amy Lee has the one I really like.(sigh)  Maybe I can improvise then.

  1. Spooky Doughnut
  2. Creepy Muffin
  3. Eerie TimBit
  4. Weird Cheesecake
Okay I have it now...Spooky Cheesecake...no, no, no. I think I'm going to go with my first impression and stick with Caramel Onion.  Yeah, onions can be smelly if they are freshly peeled, but they taste great fried with Perogies and steak.  And onions may make eyes water, but tears are good to relieve stress and wash out the eyes naturally.  And caramel tastes great on ice cream and cheesecake.

So, as strange as it is I'm sticking with the unique two word description Caramel Onion. If anything it's a great chuckle.

And I don't really smell like onions.

Who knows maybe my little "weird" blurb will inspire your inner weirdness and see what you can come up with in two words. Laughter is shared the World around. Cheers!

No comments: