Erotic Naughty Spicy

Saturday 13 October 2012

Jorja's Ideal Hunka-Hunka Burnin Love

I was watching the "Moves like Jagger" video and I was mesmerized with Adam Levine.  I don't normally go gaga over facial hair, but damn, on Adam he made it sinfully hot and ache worthy. So, my naughty mind began to roam and I found myself picturing my ideal man.

Okay, he had to have a wicked sense of humour and I thought of Blake Shelton.  So, Mr. Shelton must be a part of my ideal man.  The next ingredient was down-to-earth and all around nice guy and I thought of Tom Hanks.  So, in went Mr. Hanks. I sat for a while picturing Mr. Ideal and what he would look like and this was what I came up with.

From the top of his head, he had to have thick, dark hair and Mr. Robert Downey Jr. came to mind, hello hottie Iron Man.  My gaze traveled lower until I was mesmerized with his blue eyes that were playful and piercing and Chris Evans was dropped into the mix.  A crooked smile and Scottish accent of Gerard Butler had me all shivery.  Then that sexy as sin scruff of Adam Levine was the cherry on top.

Oh, but it didn't stop there because I had to have a man tall and strong enough to...anyway the next ingredient had to be the god of thunder, Thor, and Chris Hemsworth stepped into place perfectly. (sigh) Now, I could go into greater detail below that yummy washboard eight pack of Mr. Hemsworth, but since I don't know him "personally" I decided to play it safe and let my imagination take over.(wink)

A treasure trail had to lead down to some of the goodies and the goodies themselves...well not too small and not too big, just enough to get a fist full and some room to play.  I have small hands so I don't want anything I can't handle-but I'd give it the old college try though!  Oh, Mr. Ideal must have a gorgeous butt to grab hold of and take the occassional playful pat.  Then he must have nice thick strong thighs and legs for all the dancing and hip grinding.  I love to dance, he better have the moves!

Hmmm...what else?  My hunka-hunka burnin love must smell wonderful.  A combination of earthy and spicy, with a hint of citrus that will make me want to rub myself all over him.  Whew!

Well, now that I have shared my Ideal Man and it was fun I have to make a decision.  So, my decision now is to either search for my gorgeous creation OR make him a character in one of my stories...hello no brainer.

See everyone soon.  I hope you had fun!  Cheers.

No comments: