Erotic Naughty Spicy

Thursday 16 January 2014

What's better than chocolate?

So, what 's better than chocolate?  Well, it's awesome news of course!  I'm so excited to share the fabulous news that my second book in The Lycan Princes series is ready for preoder!  Yep, His One and Only (The Lycan Princes 2) can be preordered at Siren-bookstrand.  Woo Hoo, I'm on cloud nine!

It felt like forever to get this book up and going and I had terrific help too.  Honestly, I'm just as nervous with this book as I was was with My Everything.  I enjoyed writing Theone and Kellan's story and I hope everyone enjoys it too!  I'm learning and I took a lot in during the whole process of writing the second book.  I'm proud of my series and I can't wait to finish the next book!  So, to everyone have an amazing day and I think I'm going to splurge with a nice bottle of wine.

Take care and cheers!
Jorja

http://www.bookstrand.com/his-one-and-only

No comments: